Fire...Earth...Water...Air...

Seven years ago, the world came to an end. And a new one began where that one left off. After the Avatar defeated my father, Fire Lord Ozai, my brother Zuko assumed the throne. After near war with the Earth Kingdom and the escape and capture of my Father, things on the surface look calm. But there is a war going on in the shadows. It's time to see once and for all if our nation can be held up to the flame.

Current Posting Dates: August-October
SearchMemberlist

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted Canons:
Suki
Iroh
Piandao
Fire Nation Nobility (Ocs. Could use lots of these!)
Earth King Kuei
Kori
Penga

no advertising. play nice.
Important announcement here!! (Everyone!)

Our Button

Affiliates are listed at the bottom of the forum

Timeskip Update

Timeskip Update
Alright! So the Timeskip is now officially in place!! We are now two years in to the future. Please make sure to update your characters ages as well as any additional information you would like to include in the profile.

Caldera City now dominates the Fire Nation board since we used it the most. I will no longer be archiving completed threads. Simply closing them. Threads with players that have since left the site or dropped the characters will still be archived.

There is a new section called Timeskip. That's for everything that takes place through the two years we skipped over. It starts with Ta Min's coronation.

There is also an AU board. This is for possible future scenarios and otherwise goofing off. Nothing in this board is considered site canon.

All of the past boards now have thread prefixes to indicate where they took place. Be sure to make use of those.

The new month is June. We are now starting the Summer.

Enjoy everyone!
[Image: oihjq.png]
Characters: Azula || Hikari
07-13-2014, 11:27 PM
.find. .quote.